3. user interaction
4. user requirement
5. intellectual property
6. personal use only
1. entertainment, education, and information purposes only
2. user content
3. third parties
4. accuracy of information
3. personal identifiable information (PII)
4. what PII we collect
5. what we use PII for
6. third party disclosure
8. opt out
9. how we protect your personal information
10. fair information practices (FIP)
11. children online privacy protection act (COPPA)
While using or viewing this site, you agree not to:
• use the site in a manner that may disrupt or impair the functionality or security of the site and/or disrupt or impair the user experience of the site
• intercept data or personal information from the site
• share or distribute any information containing harmful components intended to disrupt or impair the site
• threaten, bully, or harm persons associated with Caitlynn Abdow, the site, or site users
• inappropriately advertise, solicit, or promote in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act
• share, distribute, or solicit private information such as phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, or financial details - no dox
• misrepresent yourself with the intention of violating these terms
You must be 13 years old or older to visit the website in accordance with COPPA laws.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on caitlynnabdow.com Online Services and Caitlynn Abdow Art Content belong to Caitlynn Abdow and/or third parties. Caitlynn Abdow Art reserves all of it Rights in caitlynnabdow.com Online Services or Caitlynn Abdow Art Content. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right to use any content, trade mark, logo, design right or copyright controlled or owned or controlled by Caitlynn Abdow or any third party. You do not acquire any rights by obtaining our content.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
You may view all content for personal use only. You agree not to use, alter, redistribute, publish, sell, trade, display, or share our content in part or in whole for commercial use. You agree that any purchases (digital or physical) will not be re-sold, re-distributed, altered, copied, loaned, or shared in part or in whole for commercial use.
ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATION, AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
This site is provided for entertainment, informational, and/or educational purposes only. This website and its associated content is not intended or provided as professional advice or guidance. Caitlynn Abdow Art assumes no liability for your activities or actions in connection with this website.
We are not responsible for content generated or by site visitors. This includes but is not limited to comments, links, videos, or images. By contributing content to this website, you grant us irrevocable license to reproduce and distribute your content. Additionally, you are not entitled to compensation for our use of your user content, financial or otherwise.
User content is not endorsed by Caitlynn Abdow. We reserve the right to remove any user content without notice.
This website links to third party websites, apps, and platforms which are not owned or operated by Caitlynn Abdow Art. We are not liable for linked, embedded, or shared third parties.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
All information and/or third party links on this site are presented without any representation, guaranty, or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information. The information and links contained in this website is provided only as general information, which may be incomplete or become outdated. Please note that users of this website are responsible for independently verifying any and all information.
We implement the use of Google Analytics as a third party vendor to collect information on demographics and interests. More detailed information can be found by reviewing the Google Analytics Terms of Service and How Google Uses Data.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
Personal Identifiable Information (also known as Sensitive Personal Information or Personal Information) as used in information security and privacy laws, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
WHAT PII WE COLLECT
When ordering from, subscribing to, or contacting this site you may be asked to enter information. Examples may include but are not limited to entering your name, address, phone number, email, payment and billing information and other PII details.
WHAT WE USE PII FOR
Personal identifiable information is collected in order to:
• to complete an online shopping transaction
• to send information to you such as transaction details, shipping updates, invoices, and general customer service communications
• to send occasional announcements, information, or updates about Caitlynn Abdow Art
• to send information about new products or services
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties without notice. Third parties who may have access to your PII include website hosting partners and parties who assist in operating our website, conducting business, or serving site users, so long as those parties agree to maintain confidentiality and security measures as laid out by contract and by law. We may also release information when it is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect legal rights, legal property, and/or personal safety. Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This site is hosted by Wix at .
This site links to Etsy at .
You may unsubscribe at any time either by selecting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of a received incoming email and/or by sending us an email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line to stop receiving emails.
You may opt out of at any time by customizing your preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the Google Ad Settings feature or by using the free Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Ad-on. Additionally, you may visit the National Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt Out page to opt out of interest-based advertising.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is protected by:
• secured and encrypted networks only accessed by authorized personnel for limited use
• authorized personnel are required by contract and by law to maintain and preserve information confidentiality
• all PII supplied by you, including but not limited to your contact and payment information, is encrypted by Secure Locket Layer (SSL) technology
• all transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES (FIP)
In compliance with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action that should a known data breach occur we will notify you within 7 business days.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
Caitlynn Abdow supports and complies with COPPA and does not knowingly market to or collect information from children under the age of 13. Site and service users must be over the age of 13.
Thank you for taking the time to review this information. Please contact us with any questions.